As 2018 comes to a close we wish all of our customers and friends a very merry Christmas! And what better way to kick off the celebrations than with a bottle or two of Mt Difficulty's finest, and a box of Central Otago cherries.
Yes, our annual Cherry Christmas offer is happening again!
- Tuesday 18th December OR
- Tuesday 15th January
- A workplace is the best option so cherries can be refrigerated immediately on arrival.
- We cannot deliver to Rural Delivery addresses - the extra time required for delivery may spoil the cherries. Please provide an alternate address for more efficient delivery.
- If you choose your residential address please provide details of a cool, shaded place where the cherries can be left if no-one is home.
- If your cherries are being sent as a gift, please let the recipient know to expect them.
- Please note that Mt Difficulty cannot guarantee cherry delivery prior to Christmas if the pre-Christmas cherries are unripe or rain-damaged. We will arrange an alternative delivery date with you if necessary.
- If you have ordered more than one case of wine and wish to send your cherries to more than one address, please let us know in the email detailing delivery.
The cherries we are sending are grown by The Big Fat Cherry Company in Ripponvale near Cromwell. Their cherries are all newer varieties - Roseanne, Celest, Stella, Lapin and Sweetheart. The variety of cherry sent will depend on the timing of your order and weather conditions of the season.
Even if you have not visited our website before, you will be recognised as a returning member, but you will not have a password assigned. Type your email address, enter a new password and follow the prompts.
Rather not order on-line? Then order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqui on 03 445 3445 ext 2, or Jess on 0274700988. Please don't email your credit card details as it’s not safe - we will send you a quote via our website with a link to pay, or phone you for your card details.